Huxley - Oil Light And More
A lightweight facial oil that contains prickly pear seed oil with outstanding moisturizing ability. It absorbs into the skin quickly, protects it from various stressors, and fortifies the skin.
1. A Non-greasy lightweight oil that does not leave an oily appearance
2. A fast absorbing, light and dry oil for all skin types
3. Rich moisture for dry skin
Good for all skin types
OIL ; LIGHT AND MORE
Is oil only good for dry skin?
Introducing OIL ; LIGHT AND MORE that works with all skin types.
Find the proper application of oil just right for each skin type, and protect your skin from various stressors and skin dryness.
Mix oil with each product in every step of the basic skin care routine. Repeated applications establish layered hydration and increased hydration.
In the T-zone area, after massaging oil into the skin to remove dead skin cells and sebum, wipe off it with a steamed towel.
When oil is applied to the U-zone area, it provides moisture and helps to regulate the moisture and oil levels in the skin.
Because oily skin has already plenty of oil on itself, use OIL ; LIGHT AND MORE, a lightweight oil.
It may seem counterproductive to apply oil to already oily skin, but skin actually produces oil in order to stay moisturized.
Thus, the application of oil can actually fool the skin into believing that it has enough oil on it and reduce the production of sebum.
Massaging oil into your skin will remove impurities that clog your pores. It can kill two birds with one stone!
Mix a drop of oil with CREAM ; MORE THAN MOIST. CREAM ; MORE THAN MOIST is a cream for sensitive and severe dry skin. It will create a great synergy, enhancing the moisturizing and antioxidant effects without irritation, when blended with oil.
Every morning and night, before applying a cream, drop 1-2 drops of oil to the palms and spread it over the forehead, cheeks and chin. Gently press into the skin with your hands until absorbed.
*When a drop of oil is blended with CREAM; MORE THAN MOIST it creates a great synergy, enhancing the moisturizing effects.
Tips to maximize OIL ; LIGHT AND MORE
1. Use it before applying a lip balm to dry lips.
2. Use it as emergency treatment for brittle and dry hair. Use oil itself or mix it with hair essence.
3. When putting on makeup, mix the liquid foundation with a drop of oil to make skin moisturized and glow.
4. Use it as spot SOS treatment for the areas of the face that don't take makeup well. Press oil into the skin with hands.
5. Use it as a double-layer oil mist. Mix toner and oil in a 7:3 ratio and pour the mixture into a mist container.